- On February 19, 2019
- By Beehive HRMS
10 Factors To Consider While Buying A Human Resource Management System.
2. Flexibility: It should be flexible enough to address all your unique requirements.
3. Mobile First: It is available on mobile i.e.: Android and iOS. Given the changing nature of the workplace, a mobile version of Human Resource Management System is convenient to use
4. Data Security: The data should be hosted on a world class secure cloud infrastructure. Encryption, authentication requirements, and other security measures are the norm in any of Human Resource Management System.
5. Statutory Compliances: All the statutory compliances are abided by at all times.
6. Scalability: The option of scalability oh your Human Resource Management System is mandatory as you are future proofing your organization against technological advancements and market factors.
7. Deployment flexibility: An ideal Human Resource Management System should have the capability of being hosted on cloud, On-premise or your private cloud.
8. MIS and analytics: Dashboards and reports should be a part of the suite. By analysing key transactional data and trends, Human Resource Management System should provide insight on cost, compliance and workforce components.
9. API Ready: With newer developments and solutions being available for every aspect in an organisation. It is vital for a Human Resource Management System to be API ready.
10. User friendly UI: The next generation UI providing best user experience. A Human Resource Management System shall only be of utmost importance when the employees find it convenient to use.